Wednesday, July 4, 2012

SuNfLoWeRs!!!!!

Yay!  Sunflowers!  The past couple evenings I have been experimenting with sunflowers.  This is a little closeup of what I come up with.  I <3 it totally!!
So now my brain is full of idea, and my fingers cannot keep up!
Isn't it buckstery!  I attached it to a doubled granny square trimmed with pony beads and a thimble. 
What do you think???  I haven't decided where to hang it yet.

Today I have been gluing.  Sounds strange, but I enjoy it, just as much as a can of spray paint.


Aren't they cool!  I really get a charge from the colored glass.  It's amazing what you can find in your cabinets and under the kitchen sink!

I actually made more than this today.  The middle one is my fave.  The one on the left is promised to a buddy.  These really look neat when the light hits them. I can't wait to see them in the evening with tea lights in them!

I tested a pattern for a friend and just had to share!

Isn't it cute!!!   I made three.  They are fun and quick to crochet up. 

Perfect size for and Iphone.  You can get the pattern here.  Her patterns are very well written and easy to follow!

That's it for me.  It is way too hot here to be outside.  We've spent the day in the air conditioning today!

Hope to be back this weekend with more sunflowers!

15 comments:

becktovintage said...

Absolutely wonderful..:)) I like to look your blog posts and I am curiously waiting your new projects.. Your crochet sunflower seems very beautiful as the other crochets..:))
All best wishess and blessings..:)
http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

Katrin said...

Wow, its amazing....
best wishes for you
Katrin

Pammy Sue said...

Love the sunflowers! They are so big and pretty. Your iPhone cozies are too cute. I've fallen down on the job and haven't even finished one. I told Ellen I fired myself.

Jane Delcambre said...

I am IN LOVE with your sunflower. The texture is so true to the real thing! Are you going to share with us a pattern so we can have some too? :'}

Thank you for helping me with my pattern!
huGGGgggggsss!

Jane Delcambre said...

....And OH! I like your tea light creations. WoW! Such a great idea! Your so clever.

Charlotte said...

I always look forward to see what your latest project will be. Love the sunflowers.

Anonymous said...

I'm off to dig under my counters and go through my cabinets. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing them. Also love the sunflowers. What a great idea.

Alhana said...

The sunflowers are very nice!

hooksandyarns said...

Love the sunflowers - love the tealight candle holders - everything is so colorful and pretty. :)

Unknown said...

The sunflowers are adorable, please either sell or share the pattern. These are a must make. Please, please.
Teresa

Melissa said...

The sunflowers look great! I love all the stuff you have been gluing! Great job. Been missing you!

Getting Hooked said...

Great sunflower! :)

Unknown said...

I love your sunflowers!! They are so pretty!! You can hang them in my kitchen!! Tee hee

Hugz
Lisa

Knitting Needle Sizes said...

These phone case are so cute. It’s perfect for my cellphone. I really love these. The patterns were clear and easy to understand. And I was amazed in every creations you had, the sunflowers and everything. By the way, thank you for this wonderful craft. I had learned and enjoyed it.

GerryART said...

You have me just shaking my head.
Creativity just explodes from you in each of your posts.
You truly awaken my brain! ! ! !

hugs