Thursday, June 16, 2011

Party Decorations

 I wanted to share some of our party creativty with everyone.  This is the invitation we made for my folks' anniversary party.

Cute?  I think so.

Now, check out our cake! Pretty neat...it looked just like our invites!

And the banner....we put that cricut machine to good use!

The centerpieces were done with layering two kinds of napkins...found where else, my favorite place...HOBBY LOBBY!

And these little wineglass shades were so pretty.  Made from scrapbook paper! Put over a small wine glass with a tea light...and it's a good thing...because after we cut our cake a storm blew out our power!  These were so fun to make, took all of two seconds. You can get the template here

I'll be back in a couple days.  I am knitting up some pomp-a-doodle yarn, and loving it!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

It all looks so lovely! The wineglass candles are too cool!

Alia said...

Hi!

I am your follower!
All this looks so lovely!
I love your Blog.
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my blog too and follow it if you like it!

God Bless!

Alia
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

KO-MA said...

Kawaii==!! Soo cute★

Gabriel M said...

Hi great reading yourr blog