Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snowman Central

Happily I bring you more snow people today!  As you will see I have been busy with these little guys.  Their cuteness still gets me every time I look at them.  I hope you enjoy them as well!

I'm calling this little guy "Ivan".
He has got a crooked little face and a rib knit scarf.  


Ivan & Mrs. Blizzard
Note her scarf...I cabled it!!  I thought these two looked adorable together.  


This is Snowflake.
I gave him a little beret hat and a matching cable knit scarf.  Needless to say...I had a blast putting him together!



Just look at that smile!



"Gurty"
I gave her a little cape and tassel hat.
Her little lop-sided smile gives me a big smile!


I am calling him "Frosty Flake".  He's just plain ole cute!


"Daisy"


"Daisy and Mr. Snuggles" 



The whole gang! 

I am really attached to these already, and a couple are promised to people.  They are fun to make, but hard to let go of! 

My hope is to do a few more of these this coming week.  I will crank up the snowman production line this evening after supper when things are winding down.  This sock yarn is great to work with for their hats.  It has so many colors in it they all look a bit different.  I picked up a new ball of sock yarn this morning, too.  Can't wait to see how it works up.

I'm off for now.  Time to finish up those weekend chores before Monday morning gets here.  I'll see y'all next week!

7 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

So cute! I was hoping you'd put a couple in your etsy shop I could snatch up. Can you let me know when/if you do? I'd love to add a pair to my snowman collection.

cathy said...

They are just so cute and adorable, with there little hats and scarfs. Love them!

Just Be Happy said...

they are adorable!

jenia said...

They are so cute!!!
I'm impressed by your works.

Unknown said...

Hey Pammy, I sure will! They seem to be snatched up so quick. I am working on more this week, so I should have some coming soon!

Devon said...

Those are so adorable...love looking at your projects..

Doris Sturm said...

too cute! I love these snow people!