Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Wrist Warmers

Hey Yarn Lovers! Just taking a moment to show off my second pair of wrist warmers. Oh, I do love em...they are fun to make and wear! They work up quick and give me instant knitting gratification.

I am jumping off making these to knit up a little neck warmer/collar from some homespun yarn gifted to my by a girl in our knitting club! It's looking cute so far. I have some pretty vintage buttons to adorn it when I get it done.

For now, it's time to do the dinner dishes and settle in with some knitting and evening t.v.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. You will have to provide the recipe for these charmers. I wonder if they could be hooked too. Love your color choices.

Kate - TGB - <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

Beautiful. You will have to provide the recipe for these charmers. I wonder if they could be hooked too. Love your color choices.

Kate - TGB - <3 <3 <3

Just Be Happy said...

Lovely, lovely!

Kar said...

Those are very cute Dawn. Love the colors on this pair.

xxxx