Monday, August 17, 2009

Lovely Blog Award


award
Originally uploaded by Buckster's Pics

Alessandra presented me with this Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much Alessandra, I graciously accept it! If any of you haven't checked out Alessandra's blog, Just Be Happy, you need to. It is full of beautiful crochet, and little snippets of her cooking and sweet Baby Lucas mixed in there!

So, I as well want to pass the award on!

Anyhow , here are the guidelines for the award:

1. Accept the award.
2. Post it on your blog saying who gave it to you.
3. Pass it on to other new blogs you think are wonderful.

Make sure you leave a note on the blogs you award and the one who gave it to you to let them know you participated in this award. It's a nice way to connect with people and see what other wonderful blogs are around. So I hereby extend the "One Lovely Blog" award to the following:

Attic 24 I give this award to Lucy because her blog brightens my day and gives me so much inspiration. It is actually eye candy! Her crochet is beautiful, and that combined with her eye for color is almost more than I can stand!

Kar's Down Home Bliss I also pass on the Lovely Blog Award to Kar. I love her blog. It is full of crochet and her life in Idaho! Her photographs are great! Thisis another blog that I love to follow and look forward to reading daily!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Thanks Dawn for the award! You are so sweet! It's nice to know that someone loves my blog about my little ol' life. I love your blog also!

I tagged you for six random things. Just come by to see the rules and let us know "a few more" things about you. :)

Have a great day!

xxxx

Attic24 said...

Awwww thanks you So much for the award, I truly appreicate it.
love and hugs to you
lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx