Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's Summer!

Summer is officially here! I love it. This past winter was so cold and gray...spring has been wet, but very pretty...and now it's summer. Yay! I have been busy working outside and in. I have found some primo crochet time this weekend, and I have devoted it completely to my Babette Blanket! I found time to take some pictures of my progress, as well as some of Phoebe. I won't post each one. If you would like to see them all, you can visit me at flickr.com. I am Buckster.

Here is one of Phoebe on my blanket. I tried to get her to sit for me, but she actually hates my camera! After several tries I got this one. I'm not exactly sure what that look is. Maybe, "Please, stop taking pictures of me!"

I have completed one half of the last blue band!! My pace seems to have slowed down to a snails crawl...but I am making progress. The more I crochet with these blues the more I love them!

How do you like my chair? This has been one of my outside projects. I have a set of two chairs, a table, and loveseat...got them at a deal for $25 bucks. The set was in excellent shape, it was just the paint was chipping and dirty. So out with the old and in with the new. I am liking this tan color I selected.

And my Babette looks great draped over the arm!!!

6 comments:

Just Be Happy said...

Dawn, I looooove your blanket, I'm so glad to see that you're getting close to the finish line.
I'm happy its Summer too, I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Have a great week!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Dawn, honey, the chair is lovely, but your Babette would look fabulous anywhere! I bet you are just itching to finish it. When I'm that close to complete on a big project, I just can't put it down!

Whatever will you do with yourself once you close the book on your dear companion Babette?

MGM

Olya-lya said...

lOVELY YOUR BLOG! DOG-:)

Crochet Goddess said...

Love the colors it really looks great.

Zu said...

Your blanket sure does look great on the chair. Still in love with your dog. :-)

Crafty Maria said...

wow! I love this blanket. I am getting my nerve together to do such a big project but so far I haven't had the guts.