Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've Been Inspired!

I just love my flickr contacts...they can totally inspire me! As I was checking out the recent uploads of my contacts early this morning I came across these two beauties! This is what get's my engine reved up...check it out.

This poncho is absolutely the bomb! It is the work of a lady referred to as Silvia66. She lives in Itally and has an awesome esty shop! I am in awe of her work. It is all original. This poncho is so unique, I have never seen anything like it. Just look at those little granny squares! I must pay homage to this lady, she really inspires me.


This little shrug is from Alessandra Hayden, a lady who I have gotten to know via flickr, she also has an etsy shop and is known as "justbehappy". She is unbelievable with a crochet hook. This shrug is her own design...I so much would love to make one of these for myself! I love it! I have thoroughly enjoyed coming to know her and really amazed at her talent.
Happy Crocheting!

5 comments:

Just Be Happy said...

Thank you! (*I'm blushing here*)
I'm trying to figure out to write it down, then I'll be able to share it with you.
:o)

Daisy said...

I've been inspired too ... by you!! I just recently found your blog and I really love the inspiration on here!! I have a "lovely blog" award for you to pick up on my blog even though I am just a lurker. :)

Zu said...

That shrug is gorgeous! There are many inspirational photos on flickr. :-)

Insensata! by Laura Sners said...

Hello!
That poncho is beautiful!
And I'm sure your skirt will be a success!
I'm from Argentina and I do some crocheting.
I follow your blog since I "landed" on it. Here is mine: www.ruka-hechoamano.blogspot.com . Hope you like it! :)

Deborah said...

Thanks for sharing. I found your blog from The Little Cottage. You do beautiful. My daughter just started an Etsy shop hoping to make a little extra money while she is doing a fashion internship. I'll pass on your shop info to her.