Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Hands!!! Yes, this makes my hands happy, as well as my brain! I am busily working on my afghan and it's very close to being finished!
I love it when I get to this stage of a project. This is when it starts to pop! This evening we ordered takeout, and while waiting for the delivery guy I decided to play with my camera. I just can't master taking pictures at night, especially with a flash. I can't use it! But I was pretty pleased with these. No, I don't have four hands, I had Brad snap this one!




Here's a pretty good closeup of my work. You can see the seaming between two grannies.




Happy Dog! She is full of herself tonight!

Wish I had more to say, but I don't. So I think I will get on some comfy clothes and continue working on this afghan, that is if Phoebe will cooperate with me!

3 comments:

Mashinko said...

Love the granny square purse on your Etsy!

Just Be Happy said...

I have to try putting together grannies the way you do some time, I usually attach them as I go, which gives the work a ribbed look.

:o)

Unknown said...

Alessandra, I have done it both ways...but I especially like the look when I seam them together.