Monday, January 19, 2009

Blue Monday.



This morning I was looking out the dining room window at the fog. It was so thick, but it had this beautiful blue hue to it...a kodak moment! I normally don't like these gray days, but I was off work today which for some reason made me appreciate how pretty it was. There are rumors of snow for this evening, it sure feels like it could!

I have had a pretty productive weekend. Gotten some things done around the house and finished a couple scarves. I am contemplating on whether to enter the granny square one into the Vanna's Choice Contest. It's all in her yarns. It turned out very pretty, but I am thinking it needs some red fringes on its ends!

The other scarf I actually crocheted up this morning! I am getting a bit addicted to this size P crochet hook! I love the way it looks done in a simple half double crochet! This may be a potential project for my beginner's crochet class.

























I have some small items completed for my class on Thursday, which I will post some photos of them soon. These gloomy days make it very hard to get good lighting for a picture!

That's all I have for now. I have the evening all to myself, so I am sure I will dip into my yarn basket while watching some t.v. and waiting for all this snow we are supposed to have!

No comments: