Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reversible Hot Pad

I crafted these hot pads to give to the gals at the office. Needless to say, I am now obsessed with crocheting these!! I love the bright colors, and the fact that they are reversible and look totally different when you flip them over. These make great pot holders, but I also like them to set my plants on or that special piece of pottery!!

I'm thinking my mom and sisters need a couple of these!

Completed Hot Pads

Hot Pad Reverse Side

How pretty my teapot looks sitting on this little hot pad!

Crocheted Hot Pad

1 comment:

Just Be Happy said...

As I said on your flickr, I intend to make some of those for my friend. She's not a crocheter, but she likes handmade items, so I think she'll enjoy it.
By the way, I just TAGGED you! Go check it out and play along :)